Time & Attendance

Most Time & Attendance packages on the market deliver 75% of the solution your business requires. It’s the ability to deliver the remaining 25% that sets our Time & Attendance systems apart. Our Time and Attendance systems are globally regarded as one of the market leaders.

Key elements of a good Time & Attendance System are ease of use, efficiency, accuracy, flexibility and after sales service. We can offer all of these and more! Our systems are locally developed which virtually guarantees excellent support and product development to cater for ongoing changes in the market.

SMBLE