Positions currently available.
Position 1: Software Trainer Required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills Fluent in English Afrikaans or another third language an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to make use of new technology such as distance learning or video conferencing
- Must be able to travel nationally for work
- Teaching experience is a requirement
- Teaching qualification an advantage
- Assessing individual/group training needs Planning, preparing and researching lessons
- Prepare training documentation and product user manuals
- Train internal sales staff in product features
- Organising and promoting courses
- Teaching and connecting our customer to our software
- Developing and delivering programmes of learning activities
- Keeping IT skills and knowledge up to date Liaising with other organisations and employers
- Market related
Position 2: Software Support Consultant
- Min of 2 year’s IT Support / Client service experience
- Grade12 at least 50% in mathematics
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Technical & problem solving skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Friendly, organised and neat.
- Previous exposure to Time and Attendance/Access Control/IT /CCTV will be beneficial
- Programming knowledge will be beneficial
- Own Reliable Motor Vehicle is a necessity
- Aptitude in problem-solving and needs analysis
- Team player
- Client Service, Software Support, Onsite support, In-house support via telephone and remote desktop sessions, software configuration and customization, client software training.
- Market related